Thursday, March 12, 2009

Celina Jaitley plays Mira Nair in GOLMAAL RETURNS

Recently Abhishek was asked whether he is sad that he didn’t receive a Padma shri like his wife Aishwarya and this what he said, read the excerpts from their interview:
Q. Aren’t you a little upset not getting a Padma Shri like Ash?
Abhishek: Not at all. I don’t think I have done anything to deserve that honour so far. On second thoughts, I have got a Padma Shri - whatever belongs to me is Ash’s and vice-versa. So her award is mine as well.
Q. So you are happy for her?
Abhishek: Wish I could explain my happiness for her. I am so proud that my girl has got the honour she deserves.
Aishwarya: Abhishek is my source of inspiration. He is always so supportive. Whenever I am confused and don’t know what to do, I look at him and he solves the duality in me like magic. He is the real ‘Padma Shri’ and I’m his ‘Padma Shrimati’ (laughs).

No comments: