Thursday, March 12, 2009

Imran Khan: My mamu is the best


With the success of Ghajini, the whole nation is chanting that Aamir is the best, meanwhile nephew Imran Khan is happy proclaiming that his Mamu is the best.
He says, “I think maamu [Aamir Khan] has done it yet again. He has given such a big hit, I guess it’s the biggest hit in the industry, there is nothing left to say about it. It is very clear he the best actor and the biggest star of the country.”
However unlike his Mamu, Imran is open to award functions and says, “I already got one award on Sabse Favourite Kaun. Actually, Aamir maamu ka zaara panga hai award functionwalo ke saath so I thought mujhe koi awards nahin milenge; but I got one. I will definitely attend award functions if they call me and if I’m free.”

No comments: