Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SRK still optimistic about IPL

While BCCI is breaking its head on rescheduling IPL matches in foreign locations, IPL’s Kolkatta Knight Riders Team’s owner SRK is quite optimistic about every change that is being happened to IPL due to its clash with elections.
Referring to change in the venues for IPL, SRK says, “Of course, the buzz would be missing here but I guess the elections will take care of it.”
When quizzed weather his B-wood buddies and his kids would join him at his team’s matches, he says, “Yes, of course they will. Even I will try to be present at the maximum number of matches.As far as my kids are concerned, I will request Lalit Modi (Chairman of the IPL and vice-president of the Indian cricket board) to reschedule the matches at the weekend, so that my kids can attend it.”

No comments: