Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hrithik injured

Hrithik Roshan was injured while shooting for Kites, yesterday
Hrithik Roshan was injured on Tuesday afternoon while performing a stunt scene for his home production Kites at Filmistan Studios. In the said scene he had to break the glass and while he was enacting the scene, a piece of the glass pierced his arm. There was panic on the sets and he was immediately rushed to a hospital in Lokhandwala. He received two stitches and he was discharged in the evening.Sunaina Roshan, Hrithik’s sister and co-producer of Kites, said, “Yes it was very scary, this is the first time such an accident happened on my sets and that too to my brother. For a moment, I thought that it was a wrong take but then I saw him bleeding, I was very scared. But when I saw him smiling in the hospital, I was fine. Thank God, he is not seriously injured but he has a couple of stitches.”

No comments: