Thursday, February 19, 2009

Priyanka Chopra as school girl

Priyanka Chopra Love Story 2050 may not have done well at the box office, but the actress looks forward to a whole lot of films which are releasing back to back. Vijayeta Films Chamku, then there’s Rumi Jaffrey’s God Tussi Great Ho and Goldie Behl’s Drona.
The actress has great sentimental values attached with Vijayeta Films. “My first film was produced by Vijayeta. I got my first check from the banner and that makes it even more interesting for me to work with them in their forthcoming film Chamku,” says the actress.Revealing an incident about the film, Priyanka says, “I remember we were shooting for a song at Bobby Deol’s farm in Lonavala. The farmhouse is located on a hill and Bobby told me that they owned the hill. I was stunned and amazed when I heard that. We had big huge dinner cooked at the farmhouse where we had a little party at night. It was one big get-together.”
Speaking about the film she says, “This is my fourth film with Bobby. He is playing a very complicated character and he has done ia good job. Chamku is a very realistic film. It is very down to earth and it can be related to a common man’s life. People will see me in Indian wear after a very long time. I play a school teacher, who tries to find happiness in small things.” About her role as a teacher Priyanka says, “I had a long sequence with children and since I love children, I was able to spend an entire day with them.

No comments: