Thursday, February 12, 2009

SRK to wed again?

somehow manages to instantly hit it off with the public. At a press conference in Delhi recently, he had everyone in splits with his

Shahrukh Khan.More Picswitty repartees. In the middle of a Q&A session, a woman from the crowd shouted, “Shah Rukh, I love you!” While everyone turned around to see where the voice had come from, SRK quickly said, “I love you too, darling. Don’t worry, we will get married as soon as I am done with this press conference. Please wait for me.” A few minutes later, after the laughter had subsided, when someone asked him about his fetish for wearing black and white for almost all his public appearances, SRK was at it again and said, “You see, I am a black and white person. I like this colour combination. And every time I have to go out, this is the combo that I think of.” Oh! so what happened to the ‘Yellow Yellow, dirty fellow’ line of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi?

No comments: